Monday, April 2, 2012

The bunnies are coming.


As Easter and Passover approach, my kids want to both dress up hunt for eggs and eat cinnamon buns, and also eschew all bread products for eight days and perform a Seder. We're on track with one "pre-Easter" due to a grandparent's upcoming trip and absence during actual Easter, another egg hunt at another grandparent's house on real Easter, and a few ideas for Passover. My main problem is thinking about whether I can really give up cereal for an entire week. Carbs are good friends to me, and if I do ignore them for even a day this will be a real sacrifice indeed. Any Passover recipe ideas welcome.

*warmup: 400 free, 100 kick, 300 free to stroke

*4 x 25's, 100 IM, 100 free, 50 kick, 50 scull/eggbeater with hands in air
repeat 4x, for 25's do in IM order (4 fly, 4 back, etc.)

*6 x 75's: 3 free, 3 IM descending

No comments: