Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Sick

Not, like, physically but...

In the last week I've been to LA and handed bottles out to Jason Priestly, Chachi (Scott Baio), Tori Spelling, Angela Basset and others, and tomorrow I leave for Sundance Film Festival in Utah, but all I can really think about is how much swimming I'm missing. That's insane, and I was concerned about myself.

But, today Tim gave me a nice sendoff that really made me quite glad I won't be here for a few days: lots of butterfly.

*warm up: 3 x 250's free

*mega set:
12 x 25's fly (down drill, back regular)
4 x 100's free with first and last 12.5 yrds fly
8 x 25's fly same way
5 x 100's free with first 25 fly
4 x 25's fly same way
6 x 100's with last 25 fly

*regain consciousness set:
100, 75, 50, 25 back to free

No comments: